Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Cell phones and service in our area

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cell phones and service in our area

    I've gotten alltell, and needless to say I'm not really thrilled with cost/coverage or such. I've also got a phone that is coughing and wheezing and maybe giving up the ghost. So what does everybody have, is there anything that covers or picks up better in Dickenson/Wise county?
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Glory_Days's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 18th, 2003
    Posts
    963
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cell phones and service in our area

    i have alltel...and i cant complain...never had any problems so far
    "To be the man, you've got to beat the man."

  3. #3
    Inactive Member UFGATORS's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    71
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cell phones and service in our area

    do not get verizon it sucks

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_OleTob's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cell phones and service in our area

    I've got alltel and my service has been alright for the 4 years i've used them but I recently gotten a new motorola phone and I'm gonna have to take it back because it's a piece of junk...Can't hear anyone on it, the antenna recently broke, and that just a few things wrong with it.
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.

    I belong to God Now.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member UK5's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2004
    Posts
    205
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cell phones and service in our area

    Alltel has done good for me.......never had a problem.........and for Verizon listen to UFGATORS, it sucks.........

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cell phones and service in our area

    Well maybe it is my phone. Dickenson County sucks for cell service though. You would think they would put a tower on top of red onion and help wise and dickenson county service both
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member DawgFan3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2003
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cell phones and service in our area

    Speaking of phones and service...who provides the best deals and such...Im tired of the ol' trac phone and the amount of money I put into those gay cards...We decided it was cheaper just to get a plan...so what would be cheapest...I've look at Alltel and Verizon...Alltel seems to have the best deal at 39.99 for 700 minutes...1000 night and weekend minutes..but anyone have anything different?

  8. #8
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cell phones and service in our area

    I have Alltell and can't complain...the only place I don't get service is at my g/f's house.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Big_AL's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    767
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cell phones and service in our area

    I have had both alltel and verizon. I first had alltel switched to verizon then went back to alltel if that tells you something.
    "Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Lb_Balla33's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,098
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cell phones and service in our area

    i have alltel and i cant complain
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •